Community Grants Program
The Palm Beach County Partnership for Aging (PFA) makes available a limited number of one-time grants to community organizations that enhance the lives of seniors in Palm Beach County.
Applications are received in February and March for a grant of up to $1,000 to fund small projects or to be used towards a larger endeavor. Disbursements are made between June and September. Eligible organizations may re-apply annually.
2017 Community Grant recipients were:
Below you may view some pictures of our current year and past recipients!
1. Grants are limited to registered non-profit and governmental organizations serving Palm Beach County seniors.
2. 100% of the grant funds must directly impact seniors. Examples include temporary cash assistance or to assist with the purchase of services or supplies.
3. It is expected that grants will be used within one year of receipt. Grantees are asked, via PFA survey, to report their outcomes to PFA after one year has transpired.
4. No part of the award may be used to cover administrative costs – such as employees’ salaries or other expenses unrelated to direct services to seniors.
Click here to access the application form, complete by March 31 and return to the PFA either by
1) email to PBCPFAgrantsmail@gmail.com subject line Community Grants, or
2) by mail to:
You may include any literature or other material you feel will aid in the selection process.
Partnership for Aging Palm Beach County
ATTN: Community Grants
PO Box 542575
Greenacres, FL 33454-2575
211 Elder Crisis Outreach Alpert Jewish & Family Services Alzheimer's Community Care
Canine Assisted Therapy Hands Together Brumback Primary Care Clinics Dental
Lighthouse for the Blind 211 Elder Crisis Outreach New Day Adult Care Center
Deaf and Hearing Resource Center Audiology With A Heart The Good Health Foundation
The Palm Beach County Partnership for Aging is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the life of older persons, their families, and their communities through advocacy, education and support. Our mission statement:
“To be the proactive voice of consensus to mobilize local leadership and community resources to ensure the optimum quality of life for our aging population.”
The PFA Community Grants program is an integral part of that mission. Thank you for your support!